White wall tires which ones are good

A83

I have some cooper white wall tires on my 1983 Avanti and they're starting to crack even though they Don't have much mileage on them  Are cokers any good

Any advice would be appreciated

Many thanks

A83

RQB3263/81/305     I AM IN SAME SITUATION.....3263 HAS  CONTINENTAL P205/60R16 THAT I INSTALLED 11 YRS AGO ...... RELATIVELY LOW MILAGE AND NO PROBLEMS ..... I PLAN TO REPLACE THEM MID SEPT. AND THE ONLY WHITE WALL/GOLDLINE AVAILABLE (THAT I HAVE FOUND)  ARE  VOGUE TIRES.... I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS .... BUT WILL PROBABLY BITE THE BULLET AND BUY  VOGUE ....THE CLOSEST TO MY 205s ARE 225s AT  $300.00 + EACH......OUCH .... GOOGLE VOGUE TIRES THEY HAVE  A GOOD WEBSITE ..... BILL IN FLORIDA

IMG_3286 (1).jpg

AFAIK 

modern tires have a short life, maybe 5 years.

I have a set of BFG, 205R15, on one of the Avantis, maybe 12 years old, always in garage, they have cracked sidewalls. I also have a set of Coker Bias tires, 6.70x15. They are about the same age and still look good.

Bought some Coker American Classic, 670R15, last year. Too soon to tell how they hold up.

Have had good luck with Coker bias-ply white walls, but never owned their radials.  I have Diamond Back radials on a couple of my cars.  They will even make custom white walls in special widths. Their white walls are still white after many years.

Some great deals on new tires on the internet….

And many tire stores offer free shipping to your address.