air dam

John D

I've seen discussions on air dams.. here is a photo of mine. It was this way when I bought it, today I repaired and installed the grill. The openings at each end are ducted to dual 4" air filter snorkels. Clean work under hood too.

Veronica runs pretty cool, 1979 rqb2978, 350 700R4. I think the dam helps. Flex fan and standard shroud.  We're driving to Kamloops tomorrow. Yes, the round headlights aren't quite right, but they are round.  C4 front suspension btw.20240619_131550.thumb.jpg.8d705128a4a85eab2c5a33b0770c49e7.jpg

• 1 month later...

New member here. I have a 69 - 70, 350/4speed, black interior. coup, RQAO357. As I'm new as a owner and live in Texas /DFW area I'm looking for owner's in the area and trying to find some one who works on Avantii's. I've had the car for about a month and it basically sits in my garage undriveable because of the problems that are inherent in the car. I bought it from an on-line dealership specializing in such cars. They flat out misrepresented the car as did the expert they recommended to check it out to verify the condition. So many things wrong with the car! At any rate no shop I've taken it to will work on the car. After leaving it with a trusted shop for 10 days, that I use years on my other 60"s /70"s Mustangs and Corvettes  - they called me back and  said , "Pick it up. We can't work on a car like this". At any rate - I'm just trying to locate anyone reputable who is not afraid of touching the car. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks so much. Ron

1 hour ago, RonAV said:

New member here. I have a 69 - 70, 350/4speed, black interior. coup, RQAO357. As I'm new as a owner and live in Texas /DFW area I'm looking for owner's in the area and trying to find some one who works on Avantii's. I've had the car for about a month and it basically sits in my garage undriveable because of the problems that are inherent in the car. I bought it from an on-line dealership specializing in such cars. They flat out misrepresented the car as did the expert they recommended to check it out to verify the condition. So many things wrong with the car! At any rate no shop I've taken it to will work on the car. After leaving it with a trusted shop for 10 days, that I use years on my other 60"s /70"s Mustangs and Corvettes  - they called me back and  said , "Pick it up. We can't work on a car like this". At any rate - I'm just trying to locate anyone reputable who is not afraid of touching the car. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks so much. Ron

Check your PM's

RQB 3263/305/700R4

MY GO TO PEOPLE FOR MANY YEARS NOW BOTH PARTS AND MECHANICAL WORK 

IMG_2992.jpg