Whose seats were used?

Ron Dame

These upholstery guys around here... they don't want to touch my car or want crazy prices... like $3500 for the back seat ONLY! And that quote, he didn't want to do, saying that they were AMC seats and you can get covers on line. I'm not convinced.

First, these 1980 seats don't look like any AMC seats that I recall, but I also don't really recognize them as anything familiar.

So who supplied the seats to Avanti?

1 minute ago, Ron Dame said:

These upholstery guys around here... they don't want to touch my car or want crazy prices... like $3500 for the back seat ONLY! And that quote, he didn't want to do, saying that they were AMC seats and you can get covers on line. I'm not convinced.

First, these 1980 seats don't look like any AMC seats that I recall, but I also don't really recognize them as anything familiar.

So who supplied the seats to Avanti?

Back seat is Avanti Only… most likely made in house.

WOW MY DIERTATION DISAPPEARED......THESE ARE SATURN SKY (PONTIAC SOLSTUS SAME)$200.00 PAIR V 1400 TO REBUILD ORIGINALS

SLIGHT MODIFICATION AND BRACKET FABRICATION REQUIRED ....MANUAL NON POWER ....

2 hours ago, silverstude said:

in my 1970  RQA.......1998 Pontiac FireHawk - manual forward + reverse,  Inflatable lumbar support and side bolsters - manual front seat support adjustment ...

image.thumb.jpeg.f1686a086d41fc6a717e5bbdca359dd3.jpeg

Wow!!!