Can I ask about the changes to the Avanti site?

aardvark

Hi Moderators and site owner(s). 

I LIOVE Your site. 

There have been some changes and a lot of information has been deleted over the last few months. I was wondering if things would return to their previous Glory and why the changes took place to begin with?  Maybe it's on my end? 

Just a praise to y'all for being here. I frequent Your Avanti Forum on a regular (daily) basis just to keep up on what's out there. I'm new to the Avanti World and LOVE the cars ... all years... especially the last Firebird and Mustang format.  I own a 63, R2 and am thrilled we have a source for info and a ownership to refer to.

Thanks again, My Curiosity is just piqued.

Well what I'm seeing on my end is no click options at the top of the page and 4 options as You scan down below the Avanti Car pix. I was curious if it's on my end or a change in the site setup.

Also the sales or store option is empty,,, nothing to purchase.

Well, it's not necessarily the Forum. It's the first page entering  in and getting to the Forum itself.

Hey at least I thank you for responding.

46 minutes ago, aardvark said:

Well, it's not necessarily the Forum. It's the first page entering  in and getting to the Forum itself.

Hey at least I thank you for responding.

Yep!.. wish I could help!

Aardvark...  I understand your question.  I think the problem is on your end.  I just looked and the home page for AOAI that you were asking about and all of the menu options that you can click on at the top of the page are still there and working.  So must be a problem with your browser or something.

On 12/18/2023 at 9:47 AM, Footer said:

I leave my link for the forum on my favorites, go directly to it and bypass the AOAI home page. 

Me too.  This discussion provoked me to check out the AOAI home page, probably for the first time in years.  Had forgotten how much was available there.

Skip.

What I noticed is there is no longer a "header bar" across the top, but instead a drop down symbol on the right where I can access the forum and other site features. It took a little thinking before I realized how it works but finally I figured it out.

Being a New Owner of a AV R2, '63' and New to this site as well, I find it a very interesting source and for materials, parts and the likes. materials.

Stude On!

On 12/23/2023 at 8:07 AM, aardvark said:

Skip.

What I noticed is there is no longer a "header bar" across the top, but instead a drop down symbol on the right where I can access the forum and other site features. It took a little thinking before I realized how it works but finally I figured it out.

Being a New Owner of a AV R2, '63' and New to this site as well, I find it a very interesting source and for materials, parts and the likes. materials.

Stude On!

If your web browser screen is on the narrow view, then the page options to click on are in a dropdown list at the right hand corner of your  web page.

If your browser window is wider, you'll see the various pages spread across the page under the page header.

Here is a screen show of what I talk about, if your web browser window is too narrow, or maybe on a smaller screen like a tablet). I circled in red the drop down menu: If. you click on those lines in the drop down, you'll see the various pages to go to:

Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 11.50.08 PM.jpg

Here is the same homepage on a wider screen: 

Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 11.50.20 PM.jpg