Need help in finding a blower control module replacement for a 1990 4 door.

DON GURY

Another opportunity.  1990 4 door.  Anyone know where I can purchase a blower control module?  I have found used ones for sale but not one that has not been used.  Any help would be appreciated

Thanks..

BLOWER CONTROL MODULE II.jpg

BLOWER CONTROL MODULE III.jpg

BLOWER CONTROL MODULE IV.jpg

You can Google Delco plus the part number and may get some hits.

Failing that…take it to a GM dealer parts department.  They can plug the Delco number into their computer and see not only if the part is still available but what…if any…dealers in the country may have any sitting in inventory.  That’s assuming GM hasn’t changed their numbering system.  

3 hours ago, Gunslinger said:

You can Google Delco plus the part number and may get some hits.

Failing that…take it to a GM dealer parts department.  They can plug the Delco number into their computer and see not only if the part is still available but what…if any…dealers in the country may have any sitting in inventory.  That’s assuming GM hasn’t changed their numbering system.  

Thanks for the great help!

Hard to think that any auto parts store that carries Dorman parts would not have that piece. Has to be something that would fail every so often and a generic made part would work? At least that is where I would check second, the dealer that sells GM products first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...