Jump to content
mfg

'Avanti Turquoise' Truck?

Recommended Posts

AOAI member Scott Vermillion, owner of Studebaker Avanti R4849  (which we discussed in the Avanti Trivia section) also owns another Studebaker featured on 'My Car Story with Lou Costabile'...."1959 Studebaker Scotsman"

This Stude truck is really gorgeous....and, like his '64 Avanti, it's also painted Turquoise!!......Check this "You-Tube" video out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, mfg said:

AOAI member Scott Vermillion, owner of Studebaker Avanti R4849  (which we discussed in the Avanti Trivia section) also owns another Studebaker featured on 'My Car Story with Lou Costabile'...."1959 Studebaker Scotsman"

This Stude truck is really gorgeous....and, like his '64 Avanti, it's also painted Turquoise!!......Check this "You-Tube" video out!

What "You-Tube video"?  I have owned two 1959 Studebaker pickups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, studegary said:

What "You-Tube video"?

"My Car Story with Lou Costabile...1959 "Studebaker Scotsman"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, Bob.  That is a very well restored vehicle.  The two 1959 Scotsman pickups that I owned both had the Deluxe Package ($37.66) giving them the fiberglass grille plus.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, studegary said:

Thanks, Bob.  That is a very well restored vehicle.  The two 1959 Scotsman pickups that I owned both had the Deluxe Package ($37.66) giving them the fiberglass grille plus.  

Just wondering....are you having difficulty finding things on You-Tube Gary?:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mfg said:

Just wondering....are you having difficulty finding things on You-Tube Gary?:huh:

Not if a link is provided.  Of course what Bob did made it even easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 9:29 AM, studegary said:

Not if a link is provided.  Of course what Bob did made it even easier.

Just click on the picture of the truck in this forum thread and the video should start playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lschuc said:

Just click on the picture of the truck in this forum thread and the video should start playing.

Yes, of course that worked for me.  When I asked about the video, there was no picture to click on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...