1983 Avanti; RQB-3691 for sale

GaryBe

Good day all. I can no longer keep my 83 and have to sell it. 

I'm the 3rd owner and I will give all the info I can and Plenty of pics. I have the "Born Sheet" from Dan Booth. 

First, all the good stuff; 305 runs Great, Oil Changed when I got it and valve train checked, Anything that needed attention was done. 700R4, shifts great, Tranny Fluid flushed and checked for metal, None to be found. Rear has been check, Grease in good condition and no leaks. 

The Interior is in Fantastic shape, Only the Drivers seat has visible wear on the side, everything else is unblemished. The roof slide/moon roof slide has the fabric coming off. Gauges work, gas gauge has a mind of it's own.

New Tires, New Shocks, Front end suspension rebuilt, greased and tightened up. Hog Throughs and Frame in fantastic shape. One reason I bought the car was that it had solid frame, Hogs and suspension.

Not so good stuff; The Body and paint are really the only issue with this car. It really needs paint. No dents or damage from any wrecks. Glass is flawless. I just drove it today and it gets up and drives nice. 

I'm starting at $15k, but will entertain reasonable offers.  Please use the following to contact me: gbinge68@gmail.com

Thank you

GaryB

Born Sheet.png

driveway pic2.jpg

Engine5.jpg

Avanti interior1.jpg

Avanti interior2.jpg

Seat1.jpg

Avanti console1.jpg

dash1.jpg

Avanti overhead.jpg

Avanti rear quarter.jpg

Edited by GaryBe
added contact

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 4:35 PM, JimM said:

Still for sale?

Good day Jim. Yes, it is still for sale. Please reach me off line.