Avanti Hill Holder

psdenno

Hill Holder was a factory option that sold for $15.50. It wasn't listed as a dealer installed option.

Not according to my source.

The source document I'm looking at lists the "uninstalled" dealer price as well as the "uninstalled" suggested list price for the Avanti Hill Holder AC-3348. That makes it sound like a dealer installed or DIY item stocked or ordered by the Dealer's Parts Department. The same accessory # applies to the '63 & '64 Convertible and Station Wagon according to the Studebaker document.

I must have a different source...I have it shown as a factory option but not listed with dealer installed options for '63 or '64. That wouldn't be the first time I get burned by what is supposed to be accurate sources.

I must have a different source...I have it shown as a factory option but not listed with dealer installed options for '63 or '64. That wouldn't be the first time I get burned by what is supposed to be accurate sources.

Just another one of those 50 year old mysteries. I'll post the cost in a few days if no one else sends a guess.