Avanti Opportunity...?

mfg

TWO AVANTIS AVAILABLE IN MASSACHUSETTS.......Former owner passed away.........Present owner has stored them five years and wants them gone.........Haven't seen the cars, but they sound like they're in poor condition...........A '74 and an '84............NO TITLES..............Owner wants $2,000 for pair.

If seriously interested, contact Charlie at    northeastavanti@aol.com  (He has pics)                      Ed C (mfg)

Edited by mfg
spelling

29 minutes ago, studegary said:

I suggest putting this information in the "Avantis For Sale" section of the Forum.

No, more noticeable here!.....Seen the pics...the '84 has the earmarks of a Touring Coupe.

• mfg changed the title to Avanti Opportunity...?
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2020 at 10:02 AM, mfg said:

I see,....will do.

Would you post the pictures here on the forum and send details to me for the spring/summer Avanti Magazine?   The winter/spring issue goes in the mail the week, so too late for that issue.

• 2 months later...

Ed, you seem to be one who stumbles across these screamin' deals. I am looking for a blended bumper Blake car as either:
1) An inexpensive fixer, exactly like this announcement back in December.
2) Only a fiberglass shell. I can build one from the ground up.

15 hours ago, GeoffC312 said:

Ed, you seem to be one who stumbles across these screamin' deals. I am looking for a blended bumper Blake car as either:
1) An inexpensive fixer, exactly like this announcement back in December.
2) Only a fiberglass shell. I can build one from the ground up.

Hi Geoff, how have you been?.....How's 63R 1025 coming along? (awesome Avanti!!:o).....I don't know of any Avanti's (as you describe) for sale right now....You might want to give Dave Thibeault a call....He may know of something in this area.

Hi Ed. I'm well. 1025 is needing some minor engine bay work with the distributor, and then some suspension alignment detailing to be road worthy. My dad and I want to get those done and some test miles back on her. Maybe I'll borrow her from southern Maine and drive her around my home area for a bit? We would love to make that meet in Vermont with her come August. There's more I will amend in my Composite bumpers thread.

Edited by GeoffC312
corrected 2021 NE zone meet month

• 3 months later...

The 1984 Avanti Touring Coupe I mentioned in this thread late last year is currently,(9/2/21), listed for sale on e-bay.....Car is rougher than it looked in the first few photos I saw...Current bid is $1740.   Rare Avanti, however quite a bit of $$$$ will no doubt be required to restore it!

PS.....it's listed on e-bay as a 1980 model.