Mirrored Avanti!

mfg

If I needed to purchase a left or a right outside rearview mirror for a 1990 Avanti 'Touring Sedan', I'd order one for a ........?.......

1) Pontiac Fiero.......2) Chevrolet Caprice........3) Oldsmobile Omega......or......4) Lincoln Continental

29 minutes ago, mfg said:

If I needed to purchase a left or a right outside rearview mirror for a 1990 Avanti 'Touring Sedan', I'd order one for a ........?.......

1) Pontiac Fiero.......2) Chevrolet Caprice........3) Oldsmobile Omega......or......4) Lincoln Continental

Even though the car is based on a Chevrolet Caprice, I believe that they used a different mirror, so I will say 4) Lincoln Continental (even though I have done thousands of miles of driving in a 1990 Lincoln Town Car and the mirror does not look familiar.  Of course, I was always looking at the mirror side, not the housing.)

2 hours ago, studegary said:

Even though the car is based on a Chevrolet Caprice, I believe that they used a different mirror, so I will say 4) Lincoln Continental (even though I have done thousands of miles of driving in a 1990 Lincoln Town Car and the mirror does not look familiar.  Of course, I was always looking at the mirror side, not the housing.)

No, not the Continental!:(