Avanti Deviation!!

mfg

In all, .......?........ Studebaker Avantis were equipped with 'blacked out' interior components. (steering wheel, dash overlay, console faces)

1) 35............2) 57..........3) 73......or.......4) 89

Hint:   The correct answer is in Avanti Magazine Issue #171, Summer/Fall 2015.   And the number in the choices above is the high range.  Get out your magazines and re-read.   :)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mfg said:

ANSWER..... #3.......there were 73 Studebaker Avantis built with 'blacked out' interiors....Lew is correct, there was a 'range', and this is the high limit.

If this is the high end  of a possible range, how can it be the correct answer to your query as stated?  I think that you are caught up In the semantics of it again.   

Edited by studegary
missing n

20 minutes ago, studegary said:

If this is the high end  of a possible range, how can it be the correct answer to your query as stated?  I think that you are caught up I the semantics of it again.   

The word 'potentially' was used in the article this info came from....which is a bit confusing, however, A.M. Norman of (then) Studebaker engineering indicated that sixty-five Avantis at South Bend and eight new Avantis at Las Vegas need to have their interiors re-worked......I'd go with the '73' figure here Gary.