Avanti Hose!

mfg

I would say true. They use different water manifolds but I really don't know if that affects location or diameter but the Avanti has a canted radiator that's cross-flow and the Lark types have a vertical-flow upright radiator which does affect location, if not diameter.

I will say true since there are no "1964 Studebaker Larks", except for the few early Standard models. I know this is nit picking, but many of your questions boil down to that.

With that aside, I will say true because they call for a different part number.

I would say true. They use different water manifolds but I really don't know if that affects location or diameter but the Avanti has a canted radiator that's cross-flow and the Lark types have a vertical-flow upright radiator which does affect location, if not diameter.

True,....is the CORRECT answer!

I will say true since there are no "1964 Studebaker Larks", except for the few early Standard models. I know this is nit picking, but many of your questions boil down to that.

With that aside, I will say true because they call for a different part number.

Gary my friend.....believe me, if YOU had come up with the majority of the 1,045 questions which have been posted here on AVANTI TRIVIA, YOU would be 'picking nits' too!

Now, instead of complaining, how about posting a few good trivia questions of your own?

Gary my friend.....believe me, if YOU had come up with the majority of the 1,045 questions which have been posted here on AVANTI TRIVIA, YOU would be 'picking nits' too!

Now, instead of complaining, how about posting a few good trivia questions of your own?

Not "complaining" at all, just making an observation. In general, I enjoy them (or I would just ignore them).

You did not HAVE to come up with the majority of the questions. I believe that you enjoy it.

I have posted one or two and will post others when I think of things that would make a good trivia question.

Gary my friend,...........My statement was.................."If YOU had come up with..............."

NOT........" If you HAD to come up with............."

But that's OK,......sometimes I read things too fast myself,..... And I do enjoy posting these questions!