Lew.... I Made it Back!!!

aardvark

I don't know yet if this will work but here goes.

I've had issues getting back into the site over the last few weeks due to Computer Glitches.,

On who's end, doesn't matter now. I am just thrilled to be able to get back in..

Missed Y'all.

I check this forum every day and some folks are "missing" for months or at least they don't post anything. So it is hard to determine who is here and who is gone, but nice to hear your back.....Big Grin

It’s good news you’re back!

About that question you were asked concerning two Avanti designers… You  answered Loewy & Bunting… You weren’t wrong, however, I’ll bet they were looking for names of ‘original’ Stude Avanti designers… Loewy, Andrews, Ebstein, & Kellogg……. Yes-No?

Thanks Stacey. MFG

Stacey.......Likewise I try to check in everyday. Doing so prompted me to pick up on buying my '02' from a Seller. I jumped on it.. There might be more inactive for what ever reason, and that's just life. I just turned '70' today and still love the Rides, and try to keep up on what's new with them.

MFG.... The inability for the site to not accept a Designers name troubled me, when trying to come in as a ""New"" Member.   I tried to (and did)  let Lew know, so it wouldn't interfere with the Sites growth...as it turned out, I typed in the AOAI site in my Browser instead of clicking on a preset icon I had. It all opened up for me .

I really missed the weeks without interaction. There is a civility here amongst Studie Owners that i have not seen on other Car Forums. I've owned over 45 cars and 65 if You include other road vehicles (motorcycles, trailers, etc). So I've been involved in a few Forums for the purpose of learning about the vehicles. The problem has always been the infighting nastiness and overall disrespect for others...... BUT.... Here... I don't see or run into that here. ...It's why I'm here.  On those other sites, I glommed the info I needed and got the hell out... for good.

I thank Y'all and the Admin for the way things are conducted here.

Happy Birthday young man.. I turn 75 in the next couple of weeks. I too enjoy this laid back forum, no fighting and name calling. Ask a question and if someone knows the answer, you get it. 

Stacey.

Eh, 70 and 75  are just numbers. There also speed limits that I don't pay attention to.... I've had a few years that nearly took me out but I'm back, resto modded and ready to roll. Lost a lil HP in the process but am ready to run.

It's strange. I bought my '63' about this time last year (Jul 23). I needed info on a number of things, so I found this Forum. While checking in I saw the AVX for the first time in photos submitted here.... a few months later a '02' came up for sale and in Jan 24, I bought one from a seller on this site. I was amazed at the info I was able to glean from this site...Also I never thought I would own 1, let alone 2 Avanti's..... But to repeat myself, the Folks Here are a pleasure to converse with.

I'm Blessed in many ways and this site just adds to the list. GOD is Good, 

4 hours ago, aardvark said:

I'm Blessed in many ways and this site just adds to the list. GOD is Good

Agreed!  78 in one month (not the car)!

w..

Knew a guy 98 who was still driving. Just think it out and go for it.