Who has painted thier R1,R2 Red?

billsr2

I painted mine red because I thought it looked better. I know it should have been painted black, but I painted mine red anyway. The car was originally Gray and had been painted a gold color before I bought it. I decided to paint it a GM color, Marina Blue. I also added A/C and made electric power steering for it.I know these changes aren`t the way it came from the factory, but I think I have a better looking and driving car now.

005.JPG

006 (1024x768).jpg

2015-08-14 11.48.40.jpg

amazon-photos-shared-media7723635472992651548.jpg

51 minutes ago, sailingadventure said:

I painted mine red because I thought it looked better. I know it should have been painted black, but I painted mine red anyway. The car was originally Gray and had been painted a gold color before I bought it. I decided to paint it a GM color, Marina Blue. I also added A/C and made electric power steering for it.I know these changes aren`t the way it came from the factory, but I think I have a better looking and driving car now.

005.JPG

006 (1024x768).jpg

2015-08-14 11.48.40.jpg

amazon-photos-shared-media7723635472992651548.jpg

Even though not original your engine compartment does look very nice, I'm curious about the electric power steering wondering if you can get more details about how you made it, what you had to buy etc,,,