Wanted: Front right corner fiberglass

Pete Rutledge

I am looking for replacement fiberglass panels to replace 40 year old repairs on the front right corner of my '64 Avanti.  I would be interested in 1) the right headlight bucket; 2) the fiberglass between the right headlight and the right parking light; and 3) the front 2 feet or so of the right front fender.  I already have an NOS panel that goes between the headlights.  I would like NOS replacement panels or damage-free fiberglass cut from a donor car.  See pictures of the damaged area below.

Thanks.

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

Thanks for the reply, Bob, and for the generous offer.   Yes, I will pick it up from you.  It will replace a good deal of the damage to my front end.  I'll contact you by private message to get your contact info and to set up a day and time to come see you near Pittsburgh.

Regards,

Pete

For anyone out there seeing this topic for the first time, with the panel I'm getting from Bob (see above), which covers a lot of the damage, I'm still in need of: 1) the front foot or two of the right front fender (to be exact, 12" from the tip of the fender would include the damaged area with an inch margin) and 2) the right headlight bucket.