Avanti II Valve Covers

Jfast

I own RQA-0099 and thought that I read in a back issue of Avanti Magazine that Jon Myer might have valve covers for a 327 that have an Avanti II decal on them. I am trying to get in touch with his shop directly to purchase a pair but can't figure out his shop name or find a phone number or email address for him. Does anyone have his contact info. Thanks in advance for any help.

RQB3263 I am in need of the interior lights (complete unit (2)). for my 81 Avanti II....john myer reasearched them and there not available (old Chrysler part)...so Im looking for an alternative that may or may not fit in the hole..approx 1" X 5"....maybe even LED....Wouldnt that be nice....BILL GREGG ...wildfelr@copper.net or 386-466-6434.......somebody out there in Avanti land has sloved this problem ....WRG

A quick look on Amazon shows this light http://www.amazon.com/Vehicle-Ceiling-Interior-Light-White/dp/B00AV1FZ2G/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1434578418&sr=8-6&keywords=automotive+interior+lights.

Besides that, you might look at sources such as Summit Racing and marine vendors for lighting. I think you should be able to come up with something that will work. It your lights were originally sourced from Chrysler, you might also try vendors such as Year One and others that sell reproduction Mopar parts and accessories. You may well find exactly what you want.

My '70 has the original design interior lights...I was able to find LED bulbs for them...a brighter, whiter light with less heat and less current draw. I'm a big fan of using LED lights where practical.