Paxton Slogans!

mfg

Pack'n a Paxton

Yes, this was a Paxton slogan....It came out years after the two we were looking for here,...But, still, Pack'n-A-Paxton is a legitamate Paxton slogan...So,..you are CORRECT on what seems to be a tough trivia question!

From an advertising standpoint, I'd have to say that company slogans that no one can remember are probably not worth the cost of the ink to print them. Those two are quite forgettable.

Dennis

I remembered them.....Still, it's always nice to hear your positive comments.

I remembered them.....Still, it's always nice to hear your positive comments.

Doubt if that was meant in any negative way, it's a very good observation on what slogans are supposed to be and do. Bet everyone can come up with a pair of slogans used by Coke, (3 instantly came to mind for me) or one or two for many other products. In the meantime, "I can't believe I ate the whole thing", "plop plop, fizz fizz" ☺ Heck, even Faber College had a better one. (When better women are made-Faber men will make them...) hee hee

Edited by GlennW

I realize that this was a time period of less "in your face" types of advertising, but it's always been that some slogans look better on paper than when heard aloud. I think those slogans miss the mark on both levels. There's nothing memorable or creative about either.

I realize that this was a time period of less "in your face" types of advertising, but it's always been that some slogans look better on paper than when heard aloud. I think those slogans miss the mark on both levels. There's nothing memorable or creative about either.

I disagree....What's memorable about those two slogans is that they are both a part of PAXTON PRODUCTS history....That's how I feel about them anyway!

Eddy, since "memorable" can be defined as "worth remembering", then enjoy the warm fuzzies you get from remembering those slogans. Revel in them. But, I almost hate to say this on Christmas Eve, be aware that most people might feel differently.

Edited by psdenno