An idea for the "Operation Avanti Tribute"...

Gunslinger

I'll be meeting on the 7th with the people from the Hagerstown Aviation Museum to get final details ironed out for the event on the 28th. I should have thought of this before but I happened to think about having some ball caps or patches made up commemorating the event for those participating. I haven't yet checked on costs but would like to put it out for those interested whether they would like caps and/or patches made up...and how much they would pay for such items so I can find out whether it's even feasible.

I'm not looking to make money on this but I think it would be a nice thing for participants to have. I'd be interested in having ball caps and/or patches made for those who participate plus a few extras. I'd like to present one to the gentleman I've been dealing with at the Museum for his assistance in making it happen.

I've dealt with a local graphics business who have done a few things with the Avanti script so that's already in their database. Any artwork commemorating the event would require a setup fee that adds into the cost of product. If there's enough interest I can find out the costs involved depending on the number of hats and/or patches desired.

If anyone is interested please say so and I can see if it can be done economically.

I wear ball caps all the time......and I'd be proud to wear one honoring 'Operation Avanti Tribute' (although unfortunately I wont be attending)