Windshield Wiper Bracket Removal?

Palantirion

You need a wiper arm removal tool...they're not expensive or you may be able to rent or borrow one from a NAPA, Pep Boys, etc. Basically one end slips under the base of the arm, then you turn a knob that forces the arm up and off the knurled pivot. They're similar to a C-clamp but more specialized in design.

A Gunslinger said, remove the wiper arms. Then all that remains to be removed are the L&R exterior stainless windshield end mouldings....The windshield can then be pushed out....pushing evenly along the inside top first.

Apparently no special tool is needed. The glass guys that arrived to pull the windshields for me (didn't want to chance breaking one) just took a dull screwdriver pick to the bottom of the wiper arm to pry one side while keeping it straight on the shaft by holding the wiper assembly. Came off in 2 seconds with no damage. I didn't realize they just slide on/off.

For the less than $15 cost of the proper tool, I would forgo their method. It just seems too easy to damage the body otherwise. I'm sure not all all pop off so easy.