AOAI 2011 Meet concours photos

lschuc

Virtually every Avanti on display or the general parking area at the Gettysburg AOAI/Keystone SDC meet is including in our Avanti Owners Association photo gallery. There are also a few other Studebakers included too.

If we missed any cars, it's because some might have left the show field early, but most should be included.

http://www.aoai.org/gettysburg2011/avanticoncours/index.html

Lew,

Nice job with the pix! I was very impressed with the number of fine looking Avanti's on the field at the first AOAI meet I attended. Yes, there were "trailer queens", but the vast majority were driven to the meet. Thanks also for putting people's names with their cars. Great job!

Lew,

Nice job with the pix! I was very impressed with the number of fine looking Avanti's on the field at the first AOAI meet I attended. Yes, there were "trailer queens", but the vast majority were driven to the meet. Thanks also for putting people's names with their cars. Great job!

Thanks!! We were not thinking of using names with all the photos, but most online galleries for Studebakers or Avanti shows just put up the pictures and nothing to identify them. Since I kept track of all the cars, owners and registrations last Saturday, it was fairly easy to do.... just took a little longer to compile everything.

It's nice to put a name or face with an Avanti!!

I was especially impressed with the overall quality of all the cars. They all looked great, and most received enough points for a 1st place award.

Thanks!! We were not thinking of using names with all the photos, but most online galleries for Studebakers or Avanti shows just put up the pictures and nothing to identify them. Since I kept track of all the cars, owners and registrations last Saturday, it was fairly easy to do.... just took a little longer to compile everything.

It's nice to put a name or face with an Avanti!!

I was especially impressed with the overall quality of all the cars. They all looked great, and most received enough points for a 1st place award.

I just want to THANK all AVANTI OWNERS who took the time to bring their Avantis to Gettysburg. It was a great display and I hope all had a great time.