Duntov Avanti!

mfg

34 minutes ago, mfg said:

What was Zora Arkus Duntov's (father of the Corvette) connection with 'some' of the 1984 Avanti Touring Coupes?

Duntov can not be the "father of the Corvette".  He can be considered to be the father of the modern Corvette.  Duntov did not even work for General Motors when the Corvette came out.  

3 minutes ago, studegary said:

Duntov can not be the "father of the Corvette".  He can be considered to be the father of the modern Corvette.  Duntov did not even work for General Motors when the Corvette came out.  

Sorry, you're answer is INCORRECT!:(

Anyone else have a thought on this one?

4 minutes ago, mfg said:

Sorry, you're answer is INCORRECT!:(

Anyone else have a thought on this one?

It was not meant to be an answer, merely a statement of the error in your question.

1 minute ago, studegary said:

It was not meant to be an answer, merely a statement of the error in your question.

I think most fans of the Chevrolet Corvette consider this man to be its 'father' for reasons which I won't bother to get into here.

Now,  do you have an answer to this trivia question or not??:unsure:

The steering wheel had Duntov's signature on it. (Honestly, I have never figured out WHY his signature was put on these steering wheels, unless it had some correlation to the engine used in these cars.......

Edited by r1lark
spellin'

29 minutes ago, r1lark said:

The steering wheel had Duntov's signature on it. (Honestly, I have never figured out WHY his signature was put on these steering wheels, unless it had some correlation to the engine used in these cars.......

Exactly!:)...his signature was placed on some of the steering wheels....I can't really figure that either!:o