RAOD TRIP!

Mick Hardy

Rick Moon and I will depart Lafayette Aug 5 for a trip to San Diego, CA to meet his son, Jesse, as he finishes his tour in the Navy on the 9th. We'll be driving Rick's '63 Avanti, with a Jim Lange engine. Jesse will lead us back up Route 66 in his '53 Champ coupe. We'll be glad to stop and see friends and make new ones along the way. We'll be near St Louis, Tulsa, OK City, Amarillo, etc, and all points in between on the 5th, 6th, and 7th. We'll have some of Rick's well known posters with us to sell. If you are interested I will post my cell # on here and let you know when we leave. Lou.......hope to write up a nice story and pics along the way. :blush: Of course, no air!!

Later........Mick Hardy

Thanks.. hope to see a story and photos from your trip!! On your way back, you should head north and stop on the Bonneville Salt. Jim Lange is supposed to be there with his Avanti, as will David Livesay.

Thanks.. hope to see a story and photos from your trip!! On your way back, you should head north and stop on the Bonneville Salt. Jim Lange is supposed to be there with his Avanti, as will David Livesay.

That'll be a few miles out of the way this trip. I hope to use Ms Word to keep tabs on trip and send it and pics to you along the way. Will that work?