Steering wheel

Cbitz233

I used the button that came with the steering wheel and simply attached a Magnum 500 wheel center disc with adhesive.  Not really the professional thing to do but it works.

4 hours ago, Gunslinger said:

I used the button that came with the steering wheel and simply attached a Magnum 500 wheel center disc with adhesive.  Not really the professional thing to do but it works.

It looks and seems quite professional to me.  Many trim parts on new cars are attached with adhesive or double stick tape. I got a kick out of the statement on your rear view mirror.  I didn't know that tassels were back in vogue.  I have a few of mine around here that I should dig up.    

The tassel is from my high school graduation cap...still have it after all these years.  The car is a 1970 and I graduate high school in 1970...it just seemed a no brainer to combine the two even if the tassel colors are a bit faded.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:42 AM, Gunslinger said:

The tassel is from my high school graduation cap...still have it after all these years.  The car is a 1970 and I graduate high school in 1970...it just seemed a no brainer to combine the two even if the tassel colors are a bit faded.

I deleted my post - I realized that it may have appeared that I was bragging even though that was not my intent.

Edited by studegary