Blake's $$$$$$

mfg

When Steve Blake sold his New Hampshire Ford dealership, he ended up .......................?

1) 1) with a  $1,000,000 profit..............2) With a $1,000,000 loss..........3) Breaking even

23 minutes ago, mfg said:

When Steve Blake sold his New Hampshire Ford dealership, he ended up .......................?

1) 1) with a  $1,000,000 profit..............2) With a $1,000,000 loss..........3) Breaking even

I thought that he owned a Lincoln-Mercury dealership.  I know that L-M was part of Ford Motors Corp., but that does not make it a Ford dealership.  

Just now, studegary said:

I thought that he owned a Lincoln-Mercury dealership.  I know that L-M was part of Ford Motors Corp., but that does not make it a Ford dealership.  

You say tomatos, I say tomatas!! :D

3 minutes ago, mfg said:

You say tomatos, I say tomatas!! :D

Not really!  I was in the business enough years to know the difference.  A Dodge dealership was not a Chrysler dealership just because Dodge was part of Chrysler Corp. (this example is from the past, but so is your question).    

1 minute ago, studegary said:

Not really!  I was in the business enough years to know the difference.  A Dodge dealership was not a Chrysler dealership just because Dodge was part of Chrysler Corp. (this example is from the past, but so is your question).    

You say potatos, I say potatas!:D

Just now, studegary said:

Are you just being obstinate, or do you really not comprehend the difference?  

Tomatos-tomatas, potatos-potatas, oh let's call the whole thing off!;)