My New (to me) 2002.

I bought this 2002 on Sunday and am thrilled.

It now sits with it's Mother ('63' R2) who has missed Her Child for 39 years.  "Reunited and it feels so good!!!"

IMG_7967.thumb.jpeg.3d28930a4be2772d085fd10615437ead.jpg

IMG_8092.thumb.jpeg.f35a3b4a9e5fddf0843fb5c1206034f4.jpg

DSC_0002 (2).jpg

I was waiting to hear you post how the car is overall, and what is the list of things your going to do to it. I personally think it would be a great addition to mygarage, but as I posted my wife said NO WAY!! 

Stacey 

The driving experience seems excellent but salted roads 2 days after it showed up are limiting my "road time". We are about to see a week of rain (removing the salt) and when it dries off. It's Time!!

Condition is an 8 out of 10, but the tidbits limiting it from being better are minimal, A few paint touchups,  a repaint of the front bumper and a few interior things will get her to a '9'.

Now i got a problem... The Wife wants to claim this as Her Own!!! (aw crap). There will be a time of reckoning.

Wives are like that, our/her 91 convert started out as mine, but now is her's. She does let me keep it clean and filled with gas, and if anything acts funny or doesn't work, then its mine. Wishing you a great summer of cruising in "her" car...

(Head In Hands).

Seeing the car barely has 40k miles on Her, I suspect Da Wife will be behind the wheel and wanting the top dropped. After all, at that mileage the Car is still quite dependable and in it's prime..   I see this car as being fun and yet I bought it as an investment, so keeping the mileage low is a priority.

Dwight,,, Yeah with 325 hp at the throttle, it is quite a unique driving experience.. Being on a Pontiac Trans Am chassis also helps in the handling department...