Jump to content

Valve Cover Gaskets

Avanti 79

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Avanti 79 said:

Does anyone one know what kind of gaskets are used for the valve covers. I can’t get a good look at them of course, but I’m thinking they are the blue rubber type. Thanks in advance for your help. 

I like the Fel-Pro brand cork gaskets...They seal well, and if you carefully glue them to the rocker cover they can be re used if it's necessary to remove cover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...