Need to confirm donor car and model used for 87 convertible quarter window regulators

Jim S

My 87 has a dual track regulator for the rear window.  And many have said it's from an 86-95 Chrysler Lebaron convertible.  So I found one from an online used parts company after searching for almost two years.  To my dissapointment, when it arrived it was not like the one in my car.  It is a single track with smaller glass  as well.  So I Googled some images for 87-95 Chrysler LeBaron convertible quarter window regulator.  All the images I have found show the single track one I received.  So what the heck was used in my car? I need confirmation.  Or, was the single track regulator used in other years?  The pictures below show what I have on the left, and what was sent to me and apparently by all info found is from and 88 Lebaron convetible on the right.  Please help!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Jim S

• Jim S changed the title to Need to confirm donor car and model used for 87 convertible quarter window regulators

The bottom photo is what my 1991 window reg looks like. The window repair place in Florida that rebuilt my motors, as I sent both right and left window regulator asm said it was from a 1988 LaBaron, but looking at what you have there is can't be. Even the motor and gear box looks different. Wonder if the motor and gearbox could be modified some to actually work? 

My proble is, the piece that actually holds the glass and glides back and forth horizontally (as the mechanisim moves up and down) was replaced with a homemade piece that jams and cause the vertical slides to jump the tracks. So I need a regulator that has all the original parts intact.