Fuel Pump to Supercharge Pressure Pipe

Leo B

1963 R2. Please help. I have Fuel Pump with a hole on the top. Engine was used without Paxton. I have rebuilt Paxton and need to restore engine back to R2.

1. Where I find the pipe and hose? I think I need a niple also to Paxton for the hose/pipe. Didnt find from SI.
  2. As attached file you find my Fuel Pump. Is the top part broken? (Where the pipe goes.)

IMG_2827.JPG

6 hours ago, Leo B said:

1963 R2. Please help. I have Fuel Pump with a hole on the top. Engine was used without Paxton. I have rebuilt Paxton and need to restore engine back to R2.

1. Where I find the pipe and hose? I think I need a niple also to Paxton for the hose/pipe. Didnt find from SI.
  2. As attached file you find my Fuel Pump. Is the top part broken? (Where the pipe goes.)

IMG_2827.JPG

Someone may have tried to turn an R1 fuel pump into an R2 pump by drilling out the top boss....You may still be able to drill & tap what you have there, after complete disassembly of the pump.

Thank you mfg. Hmmmm... I think I will invest new correct R2 Fuel Pump. Lets have a good one which I found from IS.
I quess that tube has been connected to Paxton with nipple tube fitting.

Has somebody a photo how the pipe has been connected to Fuel Pump?šŸ¤”
I need to make the pipe and connection because I dont find part from web.