Jump to content

replacement condenser for alternator


Recommended Posts

On 8/23/2021 at 9:22 AM, BillyBob said:

The wire on my '63 R1 alternator condenser came loose - what is a replacement, please?

That is a radio noise suppression capacitor.

Studebaker # 1540354

Delco #  1963559 (obsolete) converts to Standard Motor Products RC1. Available from Rock Auto and other retailers.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

regnalbob - Just looked at Rock Auto. # RC1.  Gives me RC11 when I search. RC11 does not appear to have a wire connector.

Edited by BillyBob
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...