63 Avanti Alternator pulley

ken1007

Thought I had all the parts for the 63 R2, but I have the wrong pulley (2 belt) on the alternator. Looking for a single belt pulley, 1558003. Also several years ago I found replacement Prestolite tag but can't remember where; who sells them? existing tag is scratched up, Ken Deltaville, Va

Studebaker International sells the alternator ID tags. You'll probably have to have the appropriate characters stamped on it as I think that part is left blank. As far as the pulley goes, I don't know a specific source though a well equipped rebuild shop may have one or you might call Jon Myer or Dan Booth and see if they can help you.

Studebaker International sells the alternator ID tags. You'll probably have to have the appropriate characters stamped on it as I think that part is left blank. As far as the pulley goes, I don't know a specific source though a well equipped rebuild shop may have one or you might call Jon Myer or Dan Booth and see if they can help you.

Called SI this morning and they are "looking" but it will take them awhile to recover from the trip, which is probably the case for most vendors. Most likely Myer has, will try next week, but I could use it this week Ken.