New Avanti book

lschuc

lastdancebook.jpg

Studebaker National Museum archivist Andrew Beckman has recently released his newest book, "Studebaker's Last Dance: The Avanti."

The new book studies the Avanti automobile from its Studebaker heritage to its early design ideas, ending with the last model produced in 2007. It includes many interesting facts and figures and many more rare photographs from the Studebaker Museum's archives.

The book is available for sale through the Avanti Owner's Association's website. See the link below.

https://www.aoai.org/shop/product.php?productid=30

Can we get one autographed?

Good question. I should check with Andy Beckman to see if he wants to autograph them. Although if you are going to the meet at the end of next month in South Bend, I'm sure he would autograph your book if asked.

Good question. I should check with Andy Beckman to see if he wants to autograph them. Although if you are going to the meet at the end of next month in South Bend, I'm sure he would autograph your book if asked.

I ordered mine well over a week ago and recived it already. Its an easy read with some information I have never seen before. Bought it from Musuem Gift store as a memeber and got the discount. I also asked for it to be signed and it was. Mike