temporary air filter for R2

MARK

My Paxton Supercharger was mailed out to Myers two weeks ago I need a good inexpensive suggestion. Without the supercharger, what can I hook up to the bonnet or to the large diameter hose between the bonnett and the missing supercharger that will filter out any nasty stuff that the carberator wants to suck in?

Only local driving is intended. The local NAPPA and other shops have large round filters that would fit onto the hose but they are too large close the hood. So with the cold,dry air her in NJ what suggestions can you brilliant minds come up with that is inexpensive and temporary?

thanks, Mark

Go to a store like Pep Boys, Auto Zone, etc., and look their speed and custom aisle for parts made by Spectre. They make a series of modular air cleaner parts that you might be able to use that will work. You can also look at their website and look over what's available before going to a store.

From experience, Jon Myers' service and turnaround is exemplary. You might have your Paxton back soon enough not to worry about driving your car for such a short time.

Go to a store like Pep Boys, Auto Zone, etc., and look their speed and custom aisle for parts made by Spectre. They make a series of modular air cleaner parts that you might be able to use that will work. You can also look at their website and look over what's available before going to a store.

From experience, Jon Myers' service and turnaround is exemplary. You might have your Paxton back soon enough not to worry about driving your car for such a short time.

you are always a great source of information. Thanks again, Mark