Sign in to follow this  
Wasjunk

Build update

First time on ground with body on frame. All previous work was on frame table. I am happy as I was going for low but drivable and the rake of an orig 63. I can now finish upper body work and then move on with build.

834D56DF-A52C-4E70-AEB8-E875F7EBE4B5.jpeg

FAC5A32A-906A-4445-9691-67D5CE630480.jpeg

B568C4D2-181A-4302-BEBE-05DFC6B40D9D.jpeg

WOW!:o.....I really like the 'nose down' Studebaker Avanti look!.....You really can't beat it!!......You also converted RQB 1984 to 'round lights'?.....VERY COOL!:)

I love the 63 round light but did not have the heart to use an original Studebaker to build a hot rod, so I am making my 73 look 10 years older than it is

Round headlights, no less. And am my eyes playing tricks on me? Looks like the trajectory front wheel opening has been restored. Any way you can rotate these pix so I don't have to turn my head 90 degrees? 🙃

Yes front fender is much closer to original Studebaker specs. Sorry I build cars not computers so I don’t have a clue how to rotate the pictures. I feel like a hero just getting them posted