new calendars

arkus

just received new calendars. i ordered two and received them in two separate manila envelopes. each cost $2.20 for postage, not to mention duplicate envelopes, mailing address tapes, avanti magazine stickers and the efforts to fill and post the envelopes. am i being too frugal here, or might the club's time and resources be better served?  the calendars are spectacular !!!

I ordered 4 and received them today also individually mailed. Beautiful and great quality prints and paper. 3 were gifts & I was for me. Upon reflection, Ill keep 3 and gift 1.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 12:17 PM, arkus said:

just received new calendars. i ordered two and received them in two separate manila envelopes. each cost $2.20 for postage, not to mention duplicate envelopes, mailing address tapes, avanti magazine stickers and the efforts to fill and post the envelopes. am i being too frugal here, or might the club's time and resources be better served?  the calendars are spectacular !!!

It is usually less cost to send one calendar per envelope, since two or more in one package is too heavy to go as 1st class large envelope mailing. That then requires priority mail which is anywhere from $7-$9, depending on the distance and weight.