Avanti Increase!

mfg

43 minutes ago, mfg said:

After purchasing Avanti Motors Corp, Stephen Blake stated that he'd like to increase Avanti production by ......?...... to.....?...... units in 1983.

Production went from 15 cars per month to 33 cars per month.  This does not exactly answer your question.  For an answer, I will say;...by 216 to 396 (probably 400) units in 1983.  

On 12/27/2017 at 8:50 PM, studegary said:

Production went from 15 cars per month to 33 cars per month.  This does not exactly answer your question.  For an answer, I will say;...by 216 to 396 (probably 400) units in 1983.  

Sorry Gary, in the interview I reviewed, Blake wasn't quite that optimistic!

55 minutes ago, mfg said:

ANSWER....50 to 75 units!

Your question was based on an annual production amount ("in 1983").  How could that be a correct answer when most prior years were about 150 units?

13 hours ago, studegary said:

Your question was based on an annual production amount ("in 1983").  How could that be a correct answer when most prior years were about 150 units?

Wrong Gary!:o, My question was based on the amount of 1982 Avantis  built. (Try to think model year Gary, not calendar year)

Edited by mfg

2 hours ago, mfg said:

Wrong Gary!:o, My question was based on the amount of 1982 Avantis  built. (Try to think model year Gary, not calendar year)

That does not matter.   As I stated; "most prior years". 150 is still a long ways from 50.  Are you saying that there were only 50 Avantis built in the 1982 calendar year?

3 hours ago, studegary said:

That does not matter.   As I stated; "most prior years". 150 is still a long ways from 50.  Are you saying that there were only 50 Avantis built in the 1982 calendar year?

Gary, (sigh:(), the  Avanti production total for model year 1982 (or prior) is irrelevant....Steve Blake was hoping to INCREASE Avanti production by 50-75 cars for model year 1983.

Is that really so hard for you to understand???

5 hours ago, mfg said:

Gary, (sigh:(), the  Avanti production total for model year 1982 (or prior) is irrelevant....Steve Blake was hoping to INCREASE Avanti production by 50-75 cars for model year 1983.

Is that really so hard for you to understand???

I guess that it was!  I now understand what you were seeking and it now makes more sense.  

21 hours ago, studegary said:

I guess that it was!  I now understand what you were seeking and it now makes more sense.  

Sorry Gary,...I'll try to express myself more clearly in the future.:)