Speedster question for mfg posted by Stefan B.

regnalbob

Stefan B.

• AOAI Forum Members
  • Interests:sporty oldtimers

Hi Ed,
I would like to ask you a question concerning a Speedster I am considering to buy. Sorry to jump in here in this discussion, I tried to send a direct message but that did not work. Would it be possible that you check if the car is in your lists and give me some info on it if it is? - also via personal message or e-mail (stefan.bergsmann@chello.at), whatever is best for you. The VIN is 7165903, Body No. 6H K7 1507 and Engine No. P 16935. As far as I know the car was owned by a Mr. Gene Upstill before it was sold to Europe ~2017.

It would really be great if you could help me on that. As I am new in the Stude realm and am located in Europe, it is not so easy for me to find the right info and sources.

Again apologies for jumping in and also for bringing this up here in the AOAI - I simply did not know how to contact you on a different way. 

Thank you & best wishes from Vienna,
Stefan
Vienna, Austria

Edited by regnalbob

• regnalbob changed the title to Speedster question for mfg posted by Stefan B.

Hello Stefan….. Sorry, but that particular President Speedster doesn’t show up in the roster… The Speedster nearest to it in the roster is # 7165910....Body 6HK7 1509… so the serial # and body sequence # of the car you’re interested in sounds correct.

I’m going to enter 7165903 into the roster, and please keep me informed if you indeed make purchase….. Best wishes….Ed

(Thank you regnalbob for posting this)

Could someone who participates on the Stude Forum let “ajcook” know that his fathers President Speedster #7165211, 6HK7 1265, is listed in the roster, and that it’s prior owner was a Mr. Gary Walter of Michigan, who purchased the car in 12/85… Thanks… Ed

Edited by mfg
Added text

On 8/21/2024 at 12:53 AM, mfg said:

Hello Stefan….. Sorry, but that particular President Speedster doesn’t show up in the roster… The Speedster nearest to it in the roster is # 7165910....Body 6HK7 1509… so the serial # and body sequence # of the car you’re interested in sounds correct.

I’m going to enter 7165903 into the roster, and please keep me informed if you indeed make purchase….. Best wishes….Ed

(Thank you regnalbob for posting this)

Thank you very much. I'll keep you posted.