What is a 2001-7 Avanti called?

Hi  aardvark  - I was the one asking how many supercharger variants were made can’t seem to find an answer. I have seen photos of others with the supercharger badge - but they were all yellow. But without a vin # I am unsure if they are early photos of mineIMG_0355.thumb.jpeg.5e1ec4416563ed88bcd490b6d829c930.jpeg . Mine had been customized with earlier Avanti front marker lights added later. 

Hey Super.

Well the problem seems to be the lack of proper documentation from the Factories and those who ran the show.... You would never see that with other Mfgr's... to me it is outright bad bookkeeping and sad.

I own a Porsche and other Collectibles and there isn't anything i cannot find out about those specific vehicles and their Production stuff/

Only a few are left and in the know.. John Hull who wrote ''Avanti the complete story'' did a good job on His bBook, but it is lacking a lot of info on Our Cars.  He has a LOT of documentation from Factory and Office records,... but He is getting up there in years, and i fear His Records may never hit the Avanti Public.

I had a issue just trying to figure out how many Avanti's (sorry Studies) were made in my year.  His book only said over a 4 year period (01-04) 53 were made...No breakdown per year..'''FinallyI '''I did hear back from John and He sent me an e-. It stated there were 14 made in 2001, and 33 made in 2002.

There is NO Doc's on the Options that I know of.

If You get further info on ANYTHING as You go forward, I'll go out on a limb here and give You my e-mail.... LakeDesign.Dan@mac.com .. Just state in the title who You are.

We are in Western NC in the Blue Ridge /Smokies / Appalacians. Twisty Roads Abound!!

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0018 (10).jpg