2002 Avanti convertible for sale

Srss47

This is a modern restyling of a classic Studabaker Avanti from the 1960’s-80’s.  The vehicle is based on a 2002 Firebird.  Automatic, LS1-320hp. Power windows and top.
The car was a daily driver, and it has a few nicks in the paint, the driver door would benefit from a new set of hinges.  Body and interior are a 7.5/10,  mechanically 10/10.    The price reflects the condition but as with all things is negotiable.  Recent Hagarty valuation https://www.hagerty.com/valuation-tools/avanti/avanti/2002/2002-avanti-avanti?id=aCn1I000000DGOHSA4&search=q%3D2001%20Avanti%20Avanti%20Base
41,000 miles. Located in Piney Point Md.

19,000 $ negotiable

Posted in Facebook marketplace also.

More pictures available if interested.

IMG_8092.jpeg

IMG_8093.jpeg

IMG_8094.jpeg

IMG_8096.jpeg

IMG_8097.jpeg

IMG_8095.jpeg

IMG_8091.jpeg

IMG_8090.jpeg

IMG_8089.jpeg

IMG_8088.jpeg

IMG_8087.jpeg

IMG_8086.jpeg

IMG_8085.jpeg

IMG_8084.jpeg

IMG_8083.jpeg

IMG_8082.jpeg

IMG_8081.jpeg

IMG_8079.jpeg

IMG_8078.jpeg

IMG_8077.jpeg

IMG_8076.jpeg

Edited by Srss47
Forgot info

Please contact me. I'm quite interested in this vehicle.

828-550-1629

e-at ... LakeDesign.Dan@mac.com.

I understand it's Christmas Day but still am hoping to hear from You in one form or another.

Edited by aardvark

Seriously... CONTACT ME !!! .... I'm very interested and have cash funds ready to buy..  Lets talk about how to make this happen. I am not even interested in discussing a price negotiation. The $19k is fine with me

Dan O' 

828-550-1629.

LakeDesign.Dan@mac.com

Srss47...Thanks for contacting me. It was a pleasurable conversation.

Folks , It looks like I'll be the new owner of this Beautious Vehicle.

We struck up a deal over the phone and are setting up a time to do the transfer. I'm sure excited to see this Baby in my Barn.

Thanks Bro-Man!

Oh and Stacy... My Wife had a fit.. She's getting over it (I think)

19 hours ago, aardvark said:

Srss47...Thanks for contacting me. It was a pleasurable conversation.

Folks , It looks like I'll be the new owner of this Beautious Vehicle.

We struck up a deal over the phone and are setting up a time to do the transfer. I'm sure excited to see this Baby in my Barn.

Thanks Bro-Man!

Oh and Stacy... My Wife had a fit.. She's getting over it (I think)

How exciting for ypu. You have to keep us/me updated on the repairs and corrections you do to keep this one looking great. Glad it is going to a good home.  Yea, them wives are always trying to keep us from having fun....but they nornally come around, or change our minds.

Stacy ...Yeah I'm thrilled.

This "IS: a car to be ''Driven'' and taken to car shows along with my '63' R2.  Srss47 has been a pleasurable person to deal with thru this process. I've invited Him and His friends down to stay in my Tiny Home rental when the car comes thru.

My Wife sez "Ya gotta get rid of something".  ''Yes Dear!!!'' ... so my 928 Porsche needs to go. I'm running out of barn stall space anyway so it'll happen in the Spring. Maybe sooner. She keeps me straight and on the narrow path (but don't tell her that or she'll get a big(ger) head).

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0001 (2).jpg

DSC_0002 (2).jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sale Completed. 

Thanks Srss47. I'm thrilled.

Glad to have you and yours over for the night at the tiny home (above) for a stay., Your welcome any time.!!

It was nice to meet you.  Thank you again for the hospitality and I hope the car serves you well.  I am glad it has a home with somebody who will enjoy it as much as my father did.

Thanks Srss47.

It WILL be cared for, for sure.....It was nice to reunite Mama (63) with Her long lost Daughter (02). 39 years she went without seeing Her Lil Girl. 

I've only been able to drive it once for a quick run. They brined (salted) the roads the next morning... Really waiting until that gets rained off before resuming the Adventure. That Girl is Uptight!

Now finish that Jeep.