Windshield washer reservoir, 1987

Thom

Can anyone tell me how to remove the windshield washer reservoir on my 1987.  And where I may be able to find a replacement. Got a really bad leak !!!!!!!

• 11 months later...

There are two bolts embedded into the bottom of the reservoir. The nuts are located directly below. You have to lie on your back while reaching up around the steering wheel to feel the nuts. They are visible with a flash light from that prone position, with your head around the brake pedal. After removing mine (at least twice) to try and locate and repair a leak, I cut off the bolts, covered the holes on the shelf of the engine bay and used velcro to hold down the reservoir. This was a fortunate choice as it has started to leak again and I have taken it off (quite easily) to try and repair it once more....this time with a plastic weld instead of a fiberglass wrap.

Thanks for the info grant. I am past the age to be crawling under the dash in the prone position (would never get back up). I think I will follow your solution and cut it the bolts and see if I can fix the leak and then reattach with either velcro or some type of hold down straps.