Jump to content

Pricey Avanti Engine!


mfg
 Share

Recommended Posts

The difference between the factory delivered price of a basic model 1964 Studebaker GT Hawk, and an Avanti R3 engine equipped model was ......?.....

!) $690.04.....2) $880.66.....3) $1147.00....or.....4) $1402.70

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mfg said:

The difference between the factory delivered price of a basic model 1964 Studebaker GT Hawk, and an Avanti R3 engine equipped model was ......?.....

!) $690.04.....2) $880.66.....3) $1147.00....or.....4) $1402.70

I will say; 3) $1147, but I believe it to be $1188 (157 + 1031).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, studegary said:

I will say; 3) $1147, but I believe it to be $1188 (157 + 1031).

Sorry, #3 is not correct, nor is $1188.:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2021 at 12:01 PM, mfg said:

Sorry, #3 is not correct, nor is $1188.:(

My $1188 is from 1963 pricing, so assuming the price went up for 1964, I will now say; 4) $1402.70.  Remember that for a Hawk, the bump for an R3 has to be added to the bump for an R1.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, studegary said:

My $1188 is from 1963 pricing, so assuming the price went up for 1964, I will now say; 4) $1402.70.  Remember that for a Hawk, the bump for an R3 has to be added to the bump for an R1.   

And answer #4 is CORRECT!:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...