Avanti Spinout!

mfg

"full circle" would be 360 degrees, would it not? 180 would be half circle (driving east, spin and end up driving west).

"full circle" would be 360 degrees, would it not? 180 would be half circle (driving east, spin and end up driving west).

Oops!..How embarrasing! ...360' SPINOUT (mfg has been out of school for a LONG time!)

Answer....Ron Hall once spun his Avanti '1963' near the end of one of his high speed runs at Bonneville......No damage to car or driver!...Answer to question...FALSE

Edited by mfg

I was a passenger one night when my daughter had a right rear blowout on Northbound I-55 doing 70-75 mph. The car did 2 360's and a 180, we went from the right northbound lane to the car stopping on the median side shoulder of the left lane facing south. My daughter was 15 at the time, driving on a learner's permit, accumulating the 25 hours driving time required for the initial license.

No one was hurt and no damage other than the blown tire, but we did hit rest stop down the road to check our pants!

I was a passenger one night when my daughter had a right rear blowout on Northbound I-55 doing 70-75 mph. The car did 2 360's and a 180, we went from the right northbound lane to the car stopping on the median side shoulder of the left lane facing south. My daughter was 15 at the time, driving on a learner's permit, accumulating the 25 hours driving time required for the initial license.

No one was hurt and no damage other than the blown tire, but we did hit rest stop down the road to check our pants!

YES!,...The required checking of one's pants!!!!.....Whew....So lucky it wasn't worse!