Anyone on the Forum recognize this heater control valve? It is not for a '63/'64 to the best of my knowledge. What does it fit?

JLBKY

I recently acquired this heater control valve.( First photo ) I thought I would be receiving a valve for a '63 Avanti, but as you can see in the photos it is not the same valve. I've included a photo of a '63 Avanti heater control valve for comparison( Last photo ). The mounting holes are the same size on both valves and the same distance center to center. But I do not know what is the correct application. It appears to be NOS.  Any help identifying it would be appreciated.

Thanks

John

JWf5ig3.jpg

j5EeeGE.jpg

Bt8ylXY.jpg

SljczXT.jpg

On 1/10/2021 at 12:31 PM, JLBKY said:

I posted this same question on the SDC Forum, under General Discussion. The photos are posted there. Don't understand why they will not post here.

John

I downloaded your image from the links you provided and added them to your first post.

You posted the image source URL, which will NOT show photos.  We do this to prevent sites from posting unrelated images to our forum.

In the future, when you want to add images to a post, after writing your posting, just choose and upload. your photos, or drag them to the bottom of your message window, as explained in the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 11.49.30 AM.jpg