Head Light Lens and head liners

Jim Olson

Does anyone know where I might get a pair of headlight lens for my 63? The car has got headlights but the glass lens are missing. Also I'm looking for some missing headliner parts for the 63 also. Any help would be appreciated Jim O

You might check with Dave T-Bow (Dave Thibeault) at 976-897-3158 and see whether he might have reproduction lexan lenses. I've never heard of anyone repopping those lenses in glass. When good used glass lenses come up on Ebay every now and then they usually go for some big money. Jon Myers or Nostalgic Motors may have good used glass lenses.

Exactly what headliner parts do you need? You can get reproduction headliners and roll bar covers from Studebaker International. The roll bar repro is solid, not padded but fits the same. I would think one could be covered in foam and vinyl to look original but can't say for sure on that. Jon Myer told me himself that he has a large supply of repro headliners. Whether he has roll bar covers I can't say.

You might check with Dave T-Bow (Dave Thibeault) at 976-897-3158 and see whether he might have reproduction lexan lenses. I've never heard of anyone repopping those lenses in glass. When good used glass lenses come up on Ebay every now and then they usually go for some big money. Jon Myers or Nostalgic Motors may have good used glass lenses.

Exactly what headliner parts do you need? You can get reproduction headliners and roll bar covers from Studebaker International. The roll bar repro is solid, not padded but fits the same. I would think one could be covered in foam and vinyl to look original but can't say for sure on that. Jon Myer told me himself that he has a large supply of repro headliners. Whether he has roll bar covers I can't say.

Thanks!!! I'm placing orders!!