Indicator arrows....

J Boyle

Is there any market for replacement sets of indicator arrows?

I'm going to look into having some made by a local vinyl graphics shop.

Anyone else out there interested?

They're not hard to make, but I thought a professional set would look better than me making some out of black tape and Exacto knofe.

I don't know how much of a market there is, but the indicators with arrows on them must be pretty rare as every Avanti I can think of actually seeing all had the plain green indicators with no arrows. What I'd be more interested in would be new indicators where the outer metal edge was rust free. Whether it had arrows in the green plastic part isn't important to me.

They're not hard to make, but I thought a professional set would look better than me making some out of black tape and Exacto knofe.

Sorry about my earlier blank reply. I have been told that the Studebaker Avantis green indicator plastic lenses all originally had arrows. However, the paint wears and flakes off over time. See p. 88 of my book for the exact size of the arrow if you do not already have a good example.

Sorry about my earlier blank reply. I have been told that the Studebaker Avantis green indicator plastic lenses all originally had arrows. However, the paint wears and flakes off over time. See p. 88 of my book for the exact size of the arrow if you do not already have a good example.

That's what I'm using as a template. :)

I got some professional vinyl from a sign company, let's see if I can cut it straight!