63 -64 Avanti parts

Project Avanti

I have a number of extra parts, all are driver quality or better. In some cases I am relying on the PO for information, having said that I

am willing to give a satisfaction or money back (minus shipping) on all items.

Chrome headlight bezels for 64 and up, not perfect but very nice. Also have the (plastic?) lenses and reflectors to go with them, unknown age, maybe 80s. The bezels are believed to be OE, #1358840?

Also have very nice housing for front turn signals, also OE #28504 & 1358721 both on back of housing.

Have extra tail light and parking light lenses for 63 and 64.

Will list more parts as the selection process continues. I am in Washington state, phone # (509) 951-1258

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi. I need a right hand outside rear view mirror in very good condition if you have one.

Mike

I have a number of extra parts, all are driver quality or better. In some cases I am relying on the PO for information, having said that I

am willing to give a satisfaction or money back (minus shipping) on all items.

Chrome headlight bezels for 64 and up, not perfect but very nice. Also have the (plastic?) lenses and reflectors to go with them, unknown age, maybe 80s. The bezels are believed to be OE, #1358840?

Also have very nice housing for front turn signals, also OE #28504 & 1358721 both on back of housing.

Have extra tail light and parking light lenses for 63 and 64.

Will list more parts as the selection process continues. I am in Washington state, phone # (509) 951-1258

Archived