1976 Avanti II brochures

289Avanti

Hi,

my dad was with a Studebaker shop and we had the Golden Hawks, 63 & 64 Avantis etc back then. The Avanti was so ahead of everyone.

I was cleaning out the basement & I found where I had saved all of the 1976 Avanti II sales brochures and a letter to me from the Sales Manager.

There are Motor Trend , Road & Track & Gallery reprints and other ads and reprints. The option check off sheet and full color layout.

There is also a 1972 reprint from Quality Management & Engineering magazine and Esquire 1970.

So if any of you enthusiasts wants this stuff just get in touch with me. I saved it from the recycle bin just in case. yardsale@insightbb.com

thanks!

-=john=-

• 2 months later...

Hi,

my dad was with a Studebaker shop and we had the Golden Hawks, 63 & 64 Avantis etc back then. The Avanti was so ahead of everyone.

I was cleaning out the basement & I found where I had saved all of the 1976 Avanti II sales brochures and a letter to me from the Sales Manager.

There are Motor Trend , Road & Track & Gallery reprints and other ads and reprints. The option check off sheet and full color layout.

There is also a 1972 reprint from Quality Management & Engineering magazine and Esquire 1970.

So if any of you enthusiasts wants this stuff just get in touch with me. I saved it from the recycle bin just in case. yardsale@insightbb.com

thanks!

-=john=-

Hi John, I am interested in the literature. What is your price? I can be emailed direct to pkatson@sbcglobal.net thanks