64 Avanti Rear Window Moulding after serial #4892

Ren

There are six (6) moulding strips around the rear window. Are they available anywhere? I especially need the Part #1360813 MOULDING, left, side reveal and maybe the Part #1350470 MOULDING, right, lower reveal. But, I would consider a complete set. Thanks!

I'm not aware of any back glass moulding available except as used when a car is being parted out. Check with suppliers like Jon Myers Studebaker or Nostalgic and see what they might have. There may be other vendors as well. Maybe someone else might have some suggestions.

If you can find a complete set at a reasonable cost, I would buy them. Use the best parts and either save the rest or sell them on Ebay to help offset the overall costs.

You're looking for the same moulding used on Avanti II's up through the mid-1980's at least.

If you can't find a piece and have bent ones with patience they can be straightened and buffed. I bent one of the front ones but was able to fix it.

ErnieR

Thanks Gunslinger. That information helps. I was not aware that the Avanti II's through the mid 80's would be the same.

• 5 months later...