Jump to content

where to buy body panels ??


Recommended Posts

If your '84 has chrome bumpers...you can get the front quarter panels and nose sections from Studebaker International and probably Nostalgic Motors. No one I'm aware of has new hoods...you'll have to find a donor car or someone with a car being parted out.

If your car has rubber bumpers...I'm not sure where to get those pieces...some may be the same as the earlier parts, but I don't know that. Nostalgic Motors may be your best bet for those.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...