Sign in to follow this  
BillyBob

Halibrand Replicas

I have but one regret - I didn't order Real Rodders Halibrand replicas while they were in stock.  OKay, I may have a few other regrets - none associated with my '63 R1 Avanti.  Over the past month or so, I've had numerous conversations with Pat O'Brien at Real Rodders Wheels (805.402.2212 -- and yes, he does answer and return phone calls).  He's approaching the point where he'll make another - and probably final - run of Halibrand replicas updated for radial tires.  Pat tells me his run will be limited to those for which he has pre-orders.  My only interest in this post is passing on his contact info - pricing, delivery, options can only come from Pat.  With a little poking around, if interested, one can find recommendations/referrals from past customers.  I hope to be one.  Currently, I am not.

Halibrand replica Real Rodders wheel only.jpg

I have them on my 1983 and they look great. I receive positive comments about them The below picture is the best that I have access to at this time. 

D5203AD3-CE41-4B15-8EF7-7354E1BFF49B.jpeg