2001 - 2007 - Anyone attending the meet in Detroit this year?

There will be a 2002 Convertible, a 2006 Convertible and a 2006 Coupe at the 2024 Meet in Detroit (Livonia).

Last minute entries may add 1 or 2 more ?????

We will welcome you and your 2004 Supercharged model with open arms !

Harvey ...  AOAI 2024 Detroit Co-Chair

The connotation of this show being in Detroit (to me) is a sad state of affairs.

Livonia is a nice area but Detroit is a crime cesspool. To me, when I heard the show was in Detroit, it raised a red flag.  Then I learned it was in Livonia...Livonia is about 30-40 miles West of Detroit proper. I lived in the Burbs for decades (Down River). and Livonia is a night and day difference from Detroit.

When I heard there will be a Cruise into Detroit,... my advice is DON'T. (Please folks be careful in that decision)

Please ..., Harvey, push harder that this is NOT in Detroit.

Never been to Detroit - Bought my Avanti to drive and enjoy, not leave parked in my garage.  I do not figure they would have a meet in an unsafe area, so I booked the event. I am looking forward to attending and seeing other Avanti's and meeting other owners. I have been to many cars shows in N.J. / N.Y. / and Florida Keys - I was always the only Avanti attending. Would be nice to see other Avanti's. As I would be interested in possibly acquiring another, not being sure what I would like, it could give me and idea in what direction I should head. I currently have a small car collection, which I alternate driving to keep the mileage down on my Avanti, my Avanti is my personal favorite. My kids both have claims on my other cars but have no interest in my Avanti. I guess it will go to my granddaughter

Detroit proper has the same homicide rate as Chicago, but is 1/3rd the size..

Stay in Livonia.